|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|PACKAGING||120 tablets in 1 bottle|
|MANUFACTURER||Aprazer Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
What Are The Uses Of SORAFEKAST 200 MG TAB?
Sorafenib is used or the treatment of cancers of liver, thyroid and kidney. It serves as a chemotherapy drug. It works by retarding and ultimately stopping the growth of cancer cells.
How Does Sorafekast 200mg Stops The Growth Of Cancer Cells?
Sorafenib is main ingredient of Sorafekast tablet. A tyrosine kinase inhibitor, Sorafekast treats the following conditions:
– Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
– Advanced renal cell carcinoma
– Differentiated thyroid tumor
This tablet is an antineoplastic, anti-angiogenic agent which works by inhibiting the function of tyrosine kinase protein to alter the function of receptors and inhibit angiogenesis of abnormal cells. It also increases apoptosis function for proliferation of abnormal cells is inhibited.
Precautions To Be Followed While Taking SORAFEKAST 200 MG Tablets?
Take “SORAFEKAST 200 MG” Tablets as directed by your physician.
– Speak to your doctor if you are allergic to SORAFEKAST 120 or any of its ingredients.
– Inform your doctor if you have a heart disease history, hemmorhagic events, gastrointestinal perforation, or thyroid, inform your doctor.
What If You Miss A Dose?
In case, you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if there are less than 12 hours for the next dose, simply skip and continue with normal schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
How To Take SORAFEKAST 200 MG Tablets?
The exact dosage of this medicine is decided by doctor depending upon your condition. Avoid stopping this medicine without consulting your doctor or unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Follow prescription and dosage directions mentioned by your doctor.
– Take Sorafekast orally.
– Take the medicine at the same time once a day every day as prescribed by your physician.
– This tablet can be taken without food or a low-fat meal. Another option is to have the tablet 1hour prior to or 2 hours after a high-fat meal.
– Swallow Sorafekast tablet as a whole.
– Strictly avoid chewing or crushing the Sorafekast tablet.
– Do not adjust the dose of treatment or stop taking the medicine without informing the doctor.
Warnings And Precautions
Sorafekast 200mg Tablet may harm unborn babies. Hence, you should inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant prior to starting off with treatment with this medicine. The doctor may prescribe you if needed.
Sorafekast 200mg is not recommended for breastfeeding women. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding prior to taking this medicine.
Driving And Using Machines
Strictly avoid driving car or operating any machines that require alertness. The medicine may make you feel tired, sleepy or dizzy.
Strictly avoid taking Sorafekast 200mg if you are allergic.
Most Common Side Effects Of SORAFEKAST 200 MG Tablets
Just as all drugs, Sorafekast Tab too has some side effects. The following listed common side effects can be managed well under the guidance of a medical practitioner:
– Bleeding gums
– Blurred vision
– Blistering, peeling, redness, or swelling of the palms of the hands or bottoms of the feet
– Bloating of stomach
– Coughing up blood
– Blood in the urine/stools
– Clay-colored/light colored/red/black/tarry stools
– Dark/dark brown/red urine
– Trouble breathing or swallowing
– Increased menstrual flow / vaginal bleeding
– Pounding in the ears
– Prolonged bleeding from cuts
– Slow or fast heartbeat
– Stomach pain
– Tightness in the chest
– Vomiting blood
– Yellow eyes or skin
If any of the above listed side effects continues to bother you or does not go away, contact your doctor for further assistance.