|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|GENERIC NAME||Premium Pro Gel Peel|
|INDICATION||acne scars, dark spots, wrinkles, sun damage|
|PACKAGING||30 ml in 1 bottle|
|MANUFACTURER||ALTUS LIFECARE PVT.LTD.|
|COMPOSITION||Glycolic Acid 10%, Lactic Acid 15%, TCA 15%, Kojic Acid 10%
Hyaluronic Acid 1%, Arbutin 10%, Niacinamide 10%
Vitamin –C 3%, Proplene Glycol 3%,
Premium Pro Gel Peel | Chemical Peel | Glycolic acid | Buy Online
Premium Pro Gel Peel Chemical Peel is used for Melasma, hyper pigmentation and Lighten skin by reducing melanin production and Brightens Skin Tone Boosts Collagen & Elastin, apply peel on clean and dry skin.
Pro Gel Peel is a chemical peel that includes unique, combination of different depigmentation agents and peels. These agents and peels decrease melanin production on the skin by inhibition of the enzymes tyrosinase.
- Glycolic Acid – to treat skin problems like acne (pimples), acne scars, Melasma, hyperpigmentation, photo aging, and seborrhea.
- Lactic Acid -to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion.
- TCA – to treat depression, bipolar disorder, and other conditions such as chronic pain and insomnia
- Kojic Acid – to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid helps skin stretch and flex and reduces skin wrinkles and lines.
INDICATIONS AND USES OF CHEMICAL PEEL:
Premium Pro Gel Peel is indicated in the treatment of Melasma, Hyper Pigmentation, Sun Tanning, Dark Spot, Smooth & Soften skin, Anti-Aging result. Treats Melasma very effectively and Minimal discomfort and Balances the skin’s oil production and Quick results. Melasma Brown Spots Blotchy Skin Hyper-pigmentation Photo-damage skin Aged skin Prevention of hyper-pigmentation post-laser and post-peel Suitable and gentle for all skin types also Minimal side effects.
How to use OF Chemical Peel:
1) Clean Face with Pre- Peel Cleanser and Water.
2) Apply thin layer of Altus Premium Pro Gel Peel with brush and keep it for 2-3 minutes.
3) Then Spry Neutralizer or water on Applied Peel Area.
4) Finally Apply Moisturize Cream and Sun Screen.
5) After Apply of Premium Pro Gel Peel keep your skin moisturizing regularly and during day time apply Sun screen 2 to 3 times in a day.
6) After application of Premium Pro Gel Peel second application should be after 20 days.
Information for the patients:
- However Do not apply to your eye or inner eyelid.
- Only use dropper for application of Premium Pro Gel Peel accordingly.
- If any Premium Pro Gel Peel gets in the eye it is not expected to cause any harm finally
However the eye should be rinsed.
- Especially Do not allow the trip of the bottle or applicator to contact the surrounding
Structures, fingers or any other unintended surface in order to avoided
Contamination by common bacteria also known as to cause infections.
- Premium Pro Gel Peel should be applied in a gap of 20 days after first application.
- Common side effect of Premium Pro Gel Peel is itching sensation or redness of the skin or also if you develop a new ocular condition or any ocular reaction immediately approach to your Dermatologist.
Premium Pro Gel Peel is intended for use on the skin and do not apply to inner eyelid accordingly.
Eventually it may cause darking of the skin as well as which may be reversible.
Basically do not use solution if it is not clear or contains any particle.
USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS:
Also Safety and effectiveness in pregnant women have not been established.
No overall clinical differences if safety or effectiveness have been observed between elderly and adult patients.
Hence safety and effectiveness in patients have not established
Store at 15 ºC to 25 ºC
Keep out of the reach of children
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
NOT FOR INJECTION
Premium Pro Gel Peel is available in 30 mL glass bottle