Potrate-MB6 Tablet (Potassium Magnesium Citrate 978mg)
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|GENERIC NAME||Magnesium Citrate|
|INDICATION||Provide relief from burning urination|
|PACKAGING||10 tablets in a strip|
|MANUFACTURER||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|COMPOSITION||Magnesium Citrate and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride tablets|
Potrate-MB6 Tablet may be used for the prevention and treatment of kidney-stones. It is an effective treatment for uric acid, cysteine, and calcium oxalate kidney stones. It also helps to relieve painful and burning urination. It dissolves the stones or hard deposits made of uric acid crystals that form inside the kidneys and hence sometimes may be used as an adjuvant in gout therapy.
It contains Potassium Magnesium Citrate (978mg) and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (15mg) as active ingredients.
– Provide relief from burning urination
– Helps to prevent the recurrence of urinary stones, renal tubular acidosis
– Also, used in the treatment of other urological problems
Direction for use/Dosage:
– As advised by the physician
– Store in a cool place
– Protect from the direct sunlight
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach of children
There are no reviews yet.