Noosanta 100 mg (Tapentadol 100mg)
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|INDICATION||Moderate to severe pain|
10 tablets in 1 strip
What is Noosanta 100 mg?
Noosanta 100 mg is an effective medication that relieves moderate to severe pain. It works in treating headaches, body pain, muscular pain, and much more.
It contains Tapentadol which is a narcotic analgesic and provides relief from the pain that is not treated by any other medicines.
The medication alleviates pain effectively when all other treatments fail to relieve the pain. Noosanta works by altering the way your brain and the nervous system respond to the pain.
Doctors also recommend this medicine for relieving pain in conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Direction for use of Noosanta 100 mg
Noosanta is taken by mouth and it is important to read the patient information leaflet before starting the treatment. The tablet is taken with or without the food every 4 to 6 hours as directed.
- If you are taking a Tapentadol tablet then the doctor might tell you to consume the second dose 1 hour after the first dose on the first day of treatment. This is recommended only if required.
- Without the prescription of the doctor, do not try taking extra doses. Swallow the tablet as a whole without crushing or breaking it.
- In the starting, the doctor will begin the treatment with a low dose of Noosanta and gradually increase it until the pain is controlled.
- In case, your pain is not controlled then the doctor might adjust the dose at any time during the treatment. Call the doctor, if you feel the pain is not controlled.
- Without talking to your doctor, you must not change the dose of your medicine.
- Do not take more or use the medication for a longer time than prescribed by the doctor.
What happens if you miss a dose?
As Tapentadol is used for Treating Pain, the chance of missing a dose is less. However, you need to miss a dose, if it’s time for the next scheduled dosage.
In order to make up the missed dose, you must not take extra medication. Do not take more dosage of Noosanta than prescribed in 24 hours.
What happens if you overdose this medicine?
An overdose might be fatal, mainly in a child or person using the opioid medication without the prescription.
OVERDOSE SYMPTOMS MIGHT INCLUDE:
- Slow breathing,
- Serious drowsiness,
- No breathing
What special precautions should be considered?
Tell the doctor, if you are allergic to Noosanta 100 mg or Tapentadol or other ingredients present in the medicine.
- Inform the doctor beforehand, if you are taking the following medicines or have stopped taking them within the past two weeks like Linezolid, Methylene blue, Tranylcypromine, and Rasagiline.
- You must tell the doctor if any of these medicines are recommended for you during the treatment with Tapentadol.
- Your doctor might tell you not to take Noosanta if you are using any of these medicines stated above.
- Remember this medication is not suitable for everyone. Before taking it, you must inform the doctor about your medical history including brain disorders, kidney disease, breathing problems, mental or mood disorder, stomach/intestinal problems, disease of the pancreas, and gallbladder disease.
- You must avoid the consumption of alcohol when using this medicine as alcohol can decrease the effectiveness of Noosanta and make you feel dizzy.
- During the treatment, avoid driving or using heavy machinery unless you can do it safely.
- Remember the drug might decrease fertility in men and women. It is important to talk about all the risks before taking Tapentadol.
- Before having any surgery including dental surgery, inform the doctor or dentist that you are taking Noosanta 100 mg.
- Keep one thing in your mind, Tapentadol might cause constipation.
- Discuss with the doctor about changing your diet or using other medicine in order to prevent constipation.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers must consult their doctor once before using this pill as it can have a harmful effect on the baby.
Side effects:- Noosanta 100 mg
Noosanta 100mg might cause side effects. Call the doctor, if you find any of these symptoms are serious or do not go away:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Excessive tiredness
- Difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep
- Abnormal dreams
- A sudden feeling of warmth
If the precautions and warnings are not considered strictly, this medicine can cause even serious side effects like:
- Chest pain
- Nausea, vomiting, weakness, and loss of appetite
- Irregular menstruation
- Inability to get or keep an erection
- Decreased sexual drive
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or throat
If you experience serious side effects then immediately stop the medicine and get emergency medical help.
Contradictions about Noosanta 100 mg
Noosanta 100 mg is contraindicated in seizures attack. This pill is not recommended for use in patients suffering from head injuries and brain tumors as it increases intracranial pressure.
There are no reviews yet.