What is?Juvederm?Ultra XC?
- Juvederm Ultra XC injectable gel is a hyaluronic acid gel formulated with 0.3% lidocaine for a more comfortable patient experience. It is also available in?Juvederm Ultra Plus XC.
What makes Juvederm Ultra XC special?
- The new Juvederm Ultra XC formulation is enhanced for patient comfort. You can now get the smoothness you expect, with the improved comfort you want.
How does it work?
- The Juvederm Ultra XC gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe wrinkles and folds occur (most often around the nose and mouth). The injected gel adds immediate volume and restores a smoother appearance to the face with the NEW added comfort of 0.3% Lidocaine!
What should I know before my treatment?
- You should stop taking aspirin, ibuprofen and fish oil supplements for 2 weeks prior to injection, to decrease your risk of bruising at injection site.
What should I expect after my treatment?
- After the procedure there is minimal recovery or downtime.
- You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas
- Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing.
- One treatment could smooth your lines and wrinkles for up to 1 year! However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- Risks include bruising at site of injections