|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|INDICATION||Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asthma|
15 ml in 1 bottle
|PACK SIZE||3 bottle/s, 6 bottle/s, 9 bottle/s, 12 bottle/s,|
Ipravent Respirator Solution is an anticholinergic medicine. It is used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma. It relaxes the muscles of your airways and eases symptoms such as chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing
Ipravent Respirator Solution is only for the inhalational purpose, use it in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you. It does not prevent the already started breathing trouble or asthma attack, hence always carry your medical inhaler with you for an emergency.
The most common side effects of this medicine include headache, dizziness, throat irritation, cough, dry mouth, and nausea. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. To overcome dry mouth, it is advised to increase water intake, carry sugar candy or maintain good oral hygiene.
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have liver or kidney disease, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. If you experience dizziness or blurred vision, then avoid driving or attention-seeking activity.
USES OF IPRAVENT RESPULES
- Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
BENEFITS OF IPRAVENT RESPULES
In Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
SIDE EFFECTS OF IPRAVENT RESPULES
Common side effects of Ipravent
- Throat irritation
- Dryness in mouth
HOW TO USE IPRAVENT RESPULES
HOW IPRAVENT RESPULES WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE IPRAVENT RESPULES?
- Ipravent Respirator Solution makes breathing easier for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take the first dose under medical supervision as it may cause wheezing or tightening of the airways (bronchospasm) immediately after using.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood potassium level regularly while taking this medication.
- Only small amounts of Ipravent Respirator Solution may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects are unlikely.