|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|GENERIC NAME||Arjuna, Guggul|
|MANUFACTURER||Himalaya Drug Company|
|PACKAGING||30 tablets in 1 Bottle|
|PACK SIZE||3 bottle/s, 6 bottle/s, 9 bottle/s, 12 bottle/s|
- Himalaya Abana tablet is a herbal tablet that is helpful for improving the condition of the heart.
- Himalaya tablet has an Ayurvedic composition. Thus, it does not pose any health risks for the user of the tablet.
- Abana tablet is one of the best tablets for high cholesterol control.
- Himalaya Abana tablets inhibit the oxidation of LDL in the heart and prevent the synthesis of bad cholesterol in the body.
- The main ingredients of Himalaya Abana tablets include Arjuna and Guggul, which have high levels of antioxidants.
- There is no prescription required to purchase Himalaya Abana tablets.
The Himalaya Abana Tablet helps in reducing cholesterol levels like in cases of hyperlipidemia. Eating saturated fat, found in animal products and trans fats, found in some commercially baked cookies and microwave popcorn, can raise your cholesterol levels. The Himalaya Abana Tablets help greatly in lowering the triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels and free fatty acid levels through the breakdown of lipids in the liver.
Himalaya Abana Tablets Benefits
- The Himalaya Abana Tablets help greatly in reducing lipid concentration, total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body.
- The Abana Tablets are also extremely helpful in the management of atherosclerosis.
- The Himalaya Abana Tablets also prevent oxidative damage to the heart and also stabilize blood pressure.
- This product increases faecal bile acid excretion.
- These Himalaya Abana Tablets inhibit the biosynthesis of hepatic cholesterol and the oxidation of LDL.
Abana Tablet Ingredients
- Arjuna – Arjuna contains cardioprotective properties and strengthens the muscles of the heart and improves functioning.
- Guggul – Guggul contains antioxidants and also has anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents oxidative stress on the heart and also prevents the blockage of arteries.
Major Conditions Treated by Abana Tablets
- Coronary Artery Disease – This is a disease caused by the blockage of arteries of the heart due to a build-up of fatty substances in the coronary arteries.
- Hypertension – A heart disease where increased blood pressure pushes against the arterial walls of the heart and causes problems in the functioning of the heart.
- High Cholesterol – High cholesterol is a result of the deposit of fatty acids in the heart, which blocks the flow of blood in the heart and eventually results in heart ailments.
- Angina – This is a type of chest pain that occurs when there is a reduced flow of blood to the heart. It is a major symptom of underlying coronary diseases.
Himalaya Abana Tablets Uses
- The Himalaya Abana Tablets can be used to prevent oxidative damage to the heart and stabilize blood pressure.
- The Abana Tablets are greatly useful to increase faecal bile acid excretion.
- These tablets inhibit the biosynthesis of hepatic cholesterol and the oxidation of LDL.
Side Effects of Abana Tablets
- There are no major side effects of Himalaya Abana tablets.
- Certain users report mild side effects like gastrointestinal discomfort and skin rashes.
How to Use
Make sure that you take your Himalaya Abana Tablets as directed by the physician.
- The lid of the tablets should be closed tightly before use.
- Keep the Abana tablets out of exposure to direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of your Himalaya Abana Tablets. Always consume as much as prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
Q1. What is the use of Himalaya Abana Tablets?
Ans. The Himalaya Abana Tablet helps in reducing cholesterol levels like in cases of hyperlipidemia. It lowers triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels and free fatty acid levels through the breakdown of lipids in the liver.
Q2. Does Abana reduce blood pressure?
Ans. A significant fall in diastolic blood pressure was noted in patients with mild hypertension. Abana seems to reduce preload and afterload and improve diastolic function and pump function, which may be responsible for the beneficial effects of Abana in ischemic heart disease.
Q3. What are the ingredients of Himalaya Abana Tablets and how can I consume these tablets?
Ans. The key ingredients of Himalaya Abana Tablets are Arjuna and Guggul. Make sure that you take your Himalaya Abana Tablets as directed by the physician. Always consume as much as prescribed by the doctor.
Q4. How do I use Abana Tablets?
Ans. You should take 1-2 tablets daily. Take the tablets orally along with a glass of water. Take the dosage as recommended by your doctor or as prescribed on the label.
Q5. Is Abana Tablets safe to use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Ans. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult a doctor before using these tablets.
Q6. Can I take Abana tablets on an empty stomach?
Ans. Yes, you can consume these tablets on an empty stomach. However, it is better to take the tablets after a meal.
Q7. How many Abana tablets should I take every day?
Ans. You should take 1-2 tablets daily.
Q8. What are the side effects of Arjuna?
Ans. There are no side effects of Arjuna as it is a completely natural ingredient.
Q9. Can Arjuna remove blockage?
Ans. Yes, Arjuna can remove blockages of the heart and also help reduce chest pain.
Q10. Is Arjuna good for the heart?
Ans. Yes, Arjuna is good for the heart as it helps strengthen the muscles of the heart.