Furamist AZ Nasal Spray (Fluticasone Furoate 27.5mcg / Azelastine 149mcg)
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|DOSAGE FORM||Nasal Spray|
|GENERIC NAME||Fluticasone propionate / Azelastine|
|INDICATION||Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma|
|PACKAGING||70 MDI in 1 nasal spray|
|COMPOSITION||Fluticasone propionate (27.5mcg) + Azelastine (140mcg)|
|PACK SIZE||3 Spray/s , 6 Spray/s , 9 Spray/s, 12 Spray/s|
Furamist AZ Nasal Spray is a combination medicine used in the treatment of allergy symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes and congestion or stuffiness.
Furamist AZ Nasal Spray should be used as you have been advised by your doctor. Do not use it more often or for longer than recommended. Normally you should blow your nose gently before using it. Keep one nostril closed while instilling the medicine into the other, and then sniff hard to make sure it reaches deep into the nose. Then repeat for the other nostril. It provides relief very quickly and can last for several hours.
The most common side effects are taste change, nosebleeds, and headaches. Most of these are temporary and usually resolve with time. Contact your doctor straight away if you are at all concerned about any of these side effects.
Never support self-medication or recommend your medicine to another person. It is beneficial to have plenty of fluids while taking this medication. Before you start taking this medicine it is important to inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver or kidney disease. You should also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
USES OF FURAMIST AZ NASAL SPRAY
- Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
BENEFITS OF FURAMIST AZ NASAL SPRAY
In Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
SIDE EFFECTS OF FURAMIST AZ NASAL SPRAY
Common side effects of Furamist AZ
- Taste change
HOW TO USE FURAMIST AZ NASAL SPRAY
HOW FURAMIST AZ NASAL SPRAY WORKS
- The right way to use the nasal spray:
- Shake the bottle before using the medicine.
- Clean your nose thoroughly before using the medicine.
- Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril.
- Direct the spray towards the sides of your nostril, away from the cartilage dividing the two sides of your nose.
- Breathe out gently through your mouth and repeat the same process for the other nostril.
- Avoid deep breathing as it will cause medication to go back to the throat and make it less effective.
Do not share the bottle with anyone else so that you do not spread germs.
- Furamist AZ Nasal Spray should be avoided in patients with recent nasal ulcers, nasal surgery, or nasal trauma.
There are no reviews yet.