|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|INDICATION||Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder among Women|
|MANUFACTURER||Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|PACKAGING||4 tablets in 1 strip|
|PACK SIZE||40 Tablet/s, 80 Tablet/s, 120 Tablet/s|
Flibanserin 100mg tablets are used for the treatment of women who have not undergone menopause but still experience low sex desire.
It is prescribed by the doctor for improving the sexual life of women who are not affected by any type of medication in the past or present. However, the tablets are not used for the treatment of low sexual desire in women caused by other drugs or mood swings. In addition to these, Addyi tablets should not be used by women who have undergone menopause or by men. The tablets should not be used for the enhancement of sexual performance in men or women. These tablets come in the international name of Addyi and the Indian name of Fliban.
Measures and Precautions
- Fliban tablets are prescribed by the doctor to improve the sexual desire in women who have not undergone menopause.
- Before using Flibanserin 100mg Tablets, it is advised to read all instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Consume Fliban tablets orally as instructed by the respective doctor.
- Avoid driving while consuming the flibanserin 100mg tablets, as they can make you dizzy and drowsy.
- If any dose of the tablet is missed, then do take the next dose as prescribed by the doctor, instead of overdosing.
- Avoid crushing and chewing of Fliban Tablets. Swallow it at one go with lot of water while consuming it.
- The doses of the tablets are based on the medical condition and response of the users to it.
- Before the consumption of this medication, tell your doctor about any allergies you have or this medicine is causing any allergies. The pills have some inactive ingredients that can cause lethal allergies. So, take help of your doctor in cases like these.
- Do tell your doctor about your medical history before the consumption of the medicine.
- The medication should be taken when needed during pregnancy. So, the tablets should not be taken without a doctor’s consultation.
- Store the medicines in a cool and dry place to avoid the deterioration of the ingredients.
- Low Blood Pressure
- Sore Throat
- Trouble In Breathing
- Swelling of Face and Tongue
The other drug interactions can change how the tablets work in the patient’s body. These interactions increase the risk of serious side effects. Some drugs which can interact with the tablets are:
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Macrolide Antibiotics
To avoid the interactions, it is said to not mix Flibanserin 100mg Tablets with any other medications.