|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|EQUIVALENT BRAND||Jock Itch Powder|
|INDICATION||Fungal Skin infections|
|PACKAGING||75 gm in 1 bottle|
|COMPOSITION||Clotrimazole (1% w/w)|
|PACK SIZE||3 Bottle/s, 6 Bottle/s, 9 Bottle/s, 25 Bottle/s|
Information about Clocip Dusting Powder
Clocip Dusting Powder is helpful in treating fungal infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, and other skin infections. This powder can be especially useful against a skin condition called pityriasis, which causes the scaling or flaking of the skin. Clocip is a potent formulation containing a 1% concentration of Clotrimazole, a powerful drug that can eliminate most bacterial and fungal infections by opening up the pores of the cell membrane to leak the infectious components and cure the ailments.
- This anti-fungal powder is useful for treating a wide range of fungal infections caused specifically by Trichophyton species of fungi and certain yeasts like the Candida species
- It effectively eliminates fungal infections of the skin by destroying their cell membranes and helping prevent their recurrence
- This powder can also absorb excess sweat and control excessive itching to keep you comfortable
- Its skin infection control formulation can reduce the spread of infections and is especially effective against a dermatological ailment called pityriasis which causes flaky and scaly skin
Good To Know:
Comes in a plastic bottle with a built-in duster to pour the powder in a controlled manner over the affected areas.
Concerns It Can Help With:
Fungal and bacterial skin infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm, etc.
Apply 2 – 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Direction For Use:
- Pull open the blue coloured plastic cap and open the pores of the duster with a toothpick or any other such object
- Gently dust the powder over the affected area
- Avoid dusting too much or too little of the powder to avoid wastage
- Coat the affected area properly with the powder to maximise effectiveness
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- The powder may cause some side effects like blisters, skin peeling, and irritation in the area of application. Consult a healthcare professional before using this powder
- Avoid overusing the powder as it is medicated
- Keep out of reach of children