|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|PACKAGING||15 tablets in 1 strip|
|MANUFACTURER||Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|COMPOSITION||ASCORBIC ACID (VIT C) 150 mg+BIOTIN 0.15 MG+Calcium Pantothenate 16.3 MG+Cyanocobalamin(Vit B12) 10 MCG+NICOTINAMIDE 50 mg+Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(Vit B6) 3 MG+RIBOFLAVIN(VIT B2) 10 MG+THIAMINE MONONITRATE 10 mg|
- It helps the body make healthy new cells and boost good cholesterol level
- It works as an antioxidant, which is necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body
- A prescription is required to purchase the medicine.
- It is a vitamin supplement that improves your overall health.
- Becozyme C Forte uses include better immunity and good skin.
- Becozyme C Forte tablet is an antioxidant.
Becozym C Forte is a vitamin supplement tablet that contains 3 vital and essential vitamins that are required by the body for regular functioning. These vitamins play an important role in boosting and supporting the immune system, helping with energy requirements as well as improving skin quality. Each Becozym C Forte Tablet contains Vitamin B complex, Biotin (also known as vitamin H) and Vitamin C. As part of a healthy diet, this multivitamin recharges the body’s supply of these 3 required vitamins regularly.
Vitamin B Complex: Helps in digestion, normal function of skin and nerve cells, formation of glucose and fatty acids, regulates homocysteine levels in the body.
Biotin: Improves growth and regeneration of skin cells, regulates the level of cholesterol, boosts the ability of insulin which regulates blood sugar.
Vitamin C: antioxidant, protects against damage to nerves and stress from oxidation, supports the immune system.
These vitamins are also used in the creation of red blood cells as well as DNA.
Becozym C Forte contains Biotin, Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex, as well as Thiamine Mononitrate IP, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP, Calcium Pantothenate IP, Ascorbic Acid IP, Nicotinamide IP, Cyanocobalamin IP.
A vitamin supplement to support a regular healthy diet and maintain vitamin levels in the body.
How to Use
- Take one tablet a day with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
Safety and Precautions
- Do not exceed the daily dosage.
- Always check the expiry date before taking any medication.
- Side effects may include mild stomach problems, nausea, flushed skin. These should disappear in some time. If the side effects worsen or continue, please contact a doctor at the earliest.
- Do not use it if the package is damaged.
- Pregnant or lactating women and people with other health conditions should consult a doctor before taking this product.
- It is best to avoid taking Becozyme C Forte tablets with alcohol.
- Becozyme C Forte does not affect your driving capabilities. You may have it and drive.