|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Drop Bottle|
|Packaging Size||3 ml|
|Ingredient||Bimatoprost Timolo Maleate Ophthalmic Solution|
|Type Of Eyedrops||Allopathic|
Careprost Plus Eye Drops are prescribed to patients suffering from glaucoma. They are proven to reduce pressure in the eye by increasing the flow of fluids from the patient’s eye, thereby helping to prevent blindness and other severe conditions. It is also given to patients with eyelashes that are too short, as it can increase the density and length of eyelashes. Patients using Careprost Plus Eye Drops to treat glaucoma should apply this product directly to the eyes. You should tilt your head back, and pull out the lower eyelid. One drop may then be applied. Repeat this process as directed by your physician. If you are using this medication to treat inadequate eyelashes, you should not apply it directly to the eye. Instead, you must apply it to the upper eyelid, using a special type of applicator brush, such as the one available here. You may apply it to the upper eyelid, but not the lower eyelid. It is important to clean any of the solutions that get on the skin surrounding the eye. It may take up to 2 months before the effects of this treatment on your eyelashes are noticed. Careprost Plus Eye Drops may cause some side effects. The most common are listed here:
- Irritation or itchiness of the eye
- Watery eyes
- Eye sensitivity to light
- A strange sensation, as if there is something in the eye
You should seek medical attention if any of these side effects persist, or worsen. If applied directly to the eye to treat glaucoma for a prolonged period of time, this medication may cause the iris to become discolored. Patients who use this product on their eyelids, to promote eyelash growth, may be at risk of having unwanted hair growth, or skin discoloration, on the skin that surrounds the eyelids. However, the risk of this can be reduced by wiping clean any medication that gets on the skin surrounding the eyelids.
- Strictly follow all instructions provided to you by your physician or pharmacist while using Careprost Plus Eye Drops. Optimum and safe dosage can differ based on the patient and the condition being treated.
- As this medication may be unsafe for certain patients, it is essential you always inform your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as if you have any allergies, other illnesses, or ongoing health conditions, and if you are taking any other form of medication, supplements, or herbal products.
- Immediately seek emergency medical care if you have any allergic or hypersensitive reactions. Common signs of a reaction include hives, swelling, skin rashes, chest pains, as well as trouble breathing or swallowing.