Bimatoprost: One Solution to Fight Glaucoma
Careprost Plus Eye Drops is a wonder drug that was brought into the world of pharmacy with an intention of treating eye related problems like Glaucoma and also for many other cosmetic purposes. Glaucoma is a medical condition where the eye gets pain because of an increase in internal pressure. This pain can get very uncomfortable and can also beyond one’s tolerance level. But with the help of Bimatoprost this problem can be combated effectively. It comes in the form of an ophthalmic solution and hence they are eye drops. Now because we are dealing with eyes here, you need to be extra sensitive and extra careful. Bimatoprost is a drug that got its approval from the food and drug administration long back. So people who have been always apprehensive about using any sort of eye drops can now heave a sigh of relief. These drugs is very much safe and just make sure that whenever you decide to start your treatment you have taken a proper medical counsel so that you know what is safe and what is not for you. A health care provider can help you with the right dosage, the side effects and also the many precautions that need to be taken. The many side effects can be blurred vision for some time, headache, change in color of your vision, skin around the eye darkens, double vision, fever or also loss of strength. These are some of the side effects that happen after using Bimatoprost. However these effects should stay only for a while and after some days it should automatically disappear. If you notice any of the above side effects staying for more than few days then immediately consult your health care provider and get it treated. Timely medical attention ensures safety and also a proper treatment of these side effects. Bimatoprost should be put right into the eyes especially if you are treating your problem of Glaucoma. Make sure the right dosage of your eye drops is prescribed to you by your health care provider. The correct amount of eye drops is what makes the difference in Glaucoma. So if you have any problem there might be something wrong with the dosage. The doctor might change the dosage the first thing they know of any complications. Hence it is said time and again that the dosage of Bimatoprost is what matters the most. So be wise and make frequent visits to your healthcare provider. Do not be your own doctors and do not change or stop your dosage of Bimatoprost as per your whims and fancies. Bimatoprost can definitely be availed at any online drug store of your choice. The internet is such a vast place that you can make your own choice out of the million websites that offer to sell these products. All you have to do is sit right where you are and with just a click place your order. Once you have done that, the online drug store if authentic will get your drug delivered right outside your doorstep.
Careprost Plus Eye Drops: a medication you should use very carefully
Few things in our world are very delicate and must be taken care of very carefully. Some are so sensitive in nature and are so fragile, that a slightest touch in some odd way can do harm to them. For example the glass; even though it looks a bit tough but if it falls is struck by some hard objects in an uneven manner, it will b break into pieces. Similarly, in our body the eye is most delicate organ. It allows us to see the world around us and admire the beauty of the nature. We cannot imagine a life without our eyes as it will be totally dark and insensible life. The nature has given eye lashes to protect the eyes but they at times shed off too. To protect those we use the eye serum of Careprost Plus Eye Drops Bimatoprost. But we must be careful while using this serum and take necessary precautions like:
- If you are using any kind of other eye serum, then notify your doctor before using Bimatoprost as using them both together can result into drug interference.
- Even a slightest mistake while using this eye serum can result into complications and can prove harmful for the health of your eye.
- You must remove your contact lenses before using this ophthalmic solution as the chemical of this medicine can stick to the lenses and cause irritation in your eyes.
- Never ever use this medicine if you have undergone any eye surgery or you are about to go to. It can have serious repercussion on your eyes.
- If you get any kind of allergic reaction after using this eye serum then you must stop using it immediately and consult your doctor.
- If you are suffering from Aphakia which is an eye ailment which is indicated by the absence of lens in the eye, then you must stay away from this eye lash growth solution.
- Tell your doctor if you come across side issues like burning sensation in eyes, watery eyes, itchiness, feeling of something has stuck in the eyes and irritation.
Keep your eyes lovely by safely using Bimatoprost
Bimatoprost is applied to grow the eyelashes back again however, there are some safety instructions that you must follow.
- As this is an ophthalmic drug, you must consult your doctor before applying it for your eyelash growth.
- In case you are using any other sort of eye serum, then you must inform your doctor or else using both the solutions at the same time can have a negative impact on the health of your eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to the chemical used in this ophthalmic drug. Hence if you come across any such allergic reaction, then stop taking this mediation at once.
- Do not use Bimatoprost if you are about to do under any sort of eye surgery or have undergone in the past. This might have an adverse effect on the health of the eyes.
- Never use this solution with your contact lenses on as it may stick to your lenses and cause a lot of discomfort in you.
- Never use this medicine if you are suffering with some kind of eye ailment.
- Also do not use the medication if have the problem of damaged cornea.
Careprost Plus Eye Drops
Careprost Plus Eye Drops are prescribed to patients suffering from glaucoma. They are proven to reduce pressure in the eye by increasing the flow of fluids from the patient’s eye, thereby helping to prevent blindness and other severe conditions. It is also given to patients with eyelashes that are too short, as it can increase the density and length of eyelashes. Patients using Careprost Plus Eye Drops to treat glaucoma should apply this product directly to the eyes. You should tilt your head back, and pull out the lower eyelid. One drop may then be applied. Repeat this process as directed by your physician. If you are using this medication to treat inadequate eyelashes, you should not apply it directly to the eye. Instead, you must apply it to the upper eyelid, using a special type of applicator brush, such as the one available here. You may apply it to the upper eyelid, but not the lower eyelid. It is important to clean any of the solutions that get on the skin surrounding the eye. It may take up to 2 months before the effects of this treatment on your eyelashes are noticed. Careprost Plus Eye Drops may cause some side effects. The most common are listed here:
- Irritation or itchiness of the eye
- Watery eyes
- Eye sensitivity to light
- A strange sensation, as if there is something in the eye
You should seek medical attention if any of these side effects persist, or worsen. If applied directly to the eye to treat glaucoma for a prolonged period of time, this medication may cause the iris to become discolored. Patients who use this product on their eyelids, to promote eyelash growth, may be at risk of having unwanted hair growth, or skin discoloration, on the skin that surrounds the eyelids. However, the risk of this can be reduced by wiping clean any medication that gets on the skin surrounding the eyelids.
Careprost Plus Eye Drops Bimatoprost
Eyes are the most precious thing of a human body since they help us see every small and beautiful thing of this universe. Our ideas and perceptions are born by what we see. And thus, eyes play a very important and crucial role in the smallest things of our life. Taking care of them is another vital part which many forget. Often people forget that eye care is also a part of your daily health. While you are busy conducting scans and tests for your overall health, more often than not you forget to get a regular eye check up done. These days various eye related diseases have been detected in many people; right from old to young. If these issues are left unattended they might turn into something bigger and unexpected. So for most cases, Bimatoprost comes to their rescue. It is a medication that was invented with an intention of curing eye related problems like Glaucoma and eyelash hypotrichosis.
What is Glaucoma and its remedy?
Glaucoma is a disease where the internal fluid tissues have an increasing pressure. This increasing pressure gives pain to the eyes. The remedy to this is Bimatoprost which helps in reducing the pressure thus minimizing the pain experienced. When Bimatoprost was introduced in the market, it was appreciated by millions affected by such eye problems. It saw a rising demand and even today many people recommend Bimatoprost for eye conditions like Glaucoma. The fluid pressure is brought to control by it and the pain is brought down to a considerable amount. This is done by increasing the outflow fluid of the eye and also by reducing orbital fat. The best remedy for Glaucoma is this. It remains unparalleled even today. Another disease that can be effectively cured by Bimatoprost is eyelash hypotrichosis. It has been noted that Bimatoprost considerably increases the growth of eyelashes in terms of the density, diameter and length too. For cosmetic uses, it has been suggested that this product be applied once daily in a special manner at the base of eyelash. Eyelash hypotrichosis basically deals with eyelash loss, and this is significantly controlled with Bimatoprost.
Bimatoprost or Castor Oil? Which One Is Better for Eyelash Growth?
Eyelash growth has become bit easier now because of availability of Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. It is an excellent remedy or faster and Easy eyelash growth. Eyelashes are not just a protective layer of hair on the eyelid but it has gain popularity as an eye decorator. Thicker and longer lashes make one’s eye look prettier and adorable. FDA has approved Bimatoprost eye drop to grow lash hairs longer in very short period of time. Due to the FDA approval it is very much safer to use. Not just chemical filled drugs but nature too has its own set of answers and castor oil is one of the best ways to have thicker lash hairs. Likewise Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution, castor oil is also easily available in the market. It is known for its hair growth properties and lash hairs are no different from scalp hairs. They follow the very same hair growth pattern and thus you can have thicker lashes when you apply castor oil. You need to be very careful while using this oil as this need not be entered into the eyes. And if possible have word with your doctor as well before using this oil. Some people may get allergic reactions with this oil. The very same also goes with Bimatoprost eye drops. Eyelash growth starts in the growth phase followed by the lash hairs. It is not known how this eye drop work on the eyelash growth but it is assumed that when you apply Bimatoprost 0.03% solution over the lashes, it keep the lashes in the growth phase for longer period of time and thus helps in keeping them longer and thicker. The very same method is followed by castor oil too. This nourishes the lash hairs and keeps them moisturized and full of life. With both the eyelash growth serums, you need to have lots of patience. If you are not ready to wait then you shouldn’t go for either of these products. Online drug stores are selling cheap Bimatoprost and the demand for the very same is huge. Due to its effectiveness and faster actions, it has become a huge hit in very short period of time. In the crowd of several eyelash growth serums, using Bimatoprost is the smart thing to have longer and thicker lashes. This ophthalmic solution is very much easy to use and if you compare it with the castor oil application, you will find it easy to use the former one. Moreover it is not sticky and easy to remove the next morning. And it doesn’t leave any traces on the lash hairs. Castor oil is an excellent remedy for the thinner lashes but you need to be very much careful about the application of this oil over the lash hairs. This can ruin your eye make-up too if you forget to put it off completely. The better is Bimatoprost solution. This is the best and inexpensive way to grow lashes. And of course it is hassle free way to get thicker lashes.
Take a look into some of the many side effects that this product carries:
- Blurred vision
- Eye discomfort
- May causes an abnormal growth of hair in applied unevenly or inappropriately
It is certainly an FDA approved product but at the same time they also issued a warning that said: A wrong usage of Bimatoprost will lead to blindness. So it is best recommended to use this particular product under professional guidance i: e seeking consultation from your physician.
When done as said, the side effects may reduce since your body gets accustomed to this medication. All that eventually matters is the right dosage for which having an in-depth knowledge about this product is the best for you. Read a lot about this drug before you take the leap or else walk in to your nearest clinic for better assistance. Better to be safe than sorry!
- Strictly follow all instructions provided to you by your physician or pharmacist while using Careprost Plus Eye Drops. Optimum and safe dosage can differ based on the patient and the condition being treated.
- As this medication may be unsafe for certain patients, it is essential you always inform your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as if you have any allergies, other illnesses, or ongoing health conditions, and if you are taking any other form of medication, supplements, or herbal products.
- Immediately seek emergency medical care if you have any allergic or hypersensitive reactions. Common signs of a reaction include hives, swelling, skin rashes, chest pains, as well as trouble breathing or swallowing.
Leave a reply